Thursday 29 June 2017

# Stamping Bella # Thank you card

Stamping Bella : Thank You Sow Much

Good Morning...

How are you today..

I made another card with the similar card layout.
I want to keep it simple, flat so that easy to send out. 

I used stamping bella nice to see you petunia and colored it with caran d'ache

Here is the view of the three cards i created recently. I used pattern papers from echo park. i have a lot of scrap papers from this pad and trying my best to clear those loose stuffs. :) So you will be seeing more of the similar colors cards this week :)


Entering this card for the following challenges :
Simon says stamp : anything goes



see you again very soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your Stamping Bella cards, they are adorable and gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates