Friday 30 June 2017

# birthday card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Happy Birthday, have your cupcake and eat it too

Good Morning!


Happy Friday to everyone.
I am dropping by to share few mass production cards i created recently. 
I have a few stacks of echo park paper spring theme and i have lots of bits and pieces left over on it.
As a crafter, a tiny piece of scrapbook paper is really precious to me because it was not purchase at cheap price. So i am keeping it for future use till i hoard it instead. So i thought this is high time for me to start using them for my cards.
For next few days, i will be sharing more cards with same color combos.

Here are the 3 cards i created :
For today i created 3 cards used the same image from Penny Black stamp 1665K Cheesecake Party. 
I colored each of the images with caran d'ache crayons on langton smooth watercolor papers.
Buttons are from October afternoon collections. Green doilies from doodlebug. Pattern papers from echo park paper. 

Here are the close up of the 3 cards : 




Entering this card for :
Simon says stamp challenge : anything goes
Ribbon Girl challenge : any image
Lil Red wagon : Three of a kind
The sisterhood crafters : Buttons
As you like it challenge : Favourite way to add ribbon
-- on the bottom of the card or loop on the side of the images to create addition interest on the card without distracting the main image

I hope you like my cards

Have a good day ahead

Yenni 



6 comments:

  1. OMG what sweet creations! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Buttons’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such bright, fun card! I love the sprinkles on the cupcakes. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, these are simply darling! Such a fabulous set of cards!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yenni, ADORE your cards - they are so beautiful♥♥♥ I just saw over at the Little Red Wagon Challenge blog that your 3 cards were highlighted so I am sure that everyone loved them as much as me :-)

    God bless you Yenni!

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I loooooove these cards! Love the little mice and the bright and sunny papers/colours. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates