Friday 16 June 2017

# Penny Black

Penny Black : Fun Friday With Lovely layers ladies

Woweeeee.....so excited that the special day of the month is approaching...
Yes, every month i always has special days for special events and this time is my turn for Fun Fridays for my favorite stamp company..Penny Black ^_^.


As usual....i will only share the sneak peek of the card to keep you suspense :P....
If you wish your curiosity and wish to make similar card like mine...go to Penny Black inc blog and see the full picture and download the instruction.

Be sure to visit and let me know what do you think about my card. 
To me i love it!! something that i never thought i will created...plus it was a last minute idea :P.


Ok...i see you soon..with more card to share today...

Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates