Monday 12 June 2017

# birthday card # CC

CC Design : Birthday

Good Morning all crafty friends here...
How are you and how was your weekends ?
I hope you had a fabulous weekend ever...

It is me Yenni again and this week i am back with a card use CC Design image.
The fever is back, i am a little crazy over CC design more than my usual.
I love to collect their stamps but not every time i play with it...collect them makes me happy ^_^. 



For today's card i want to keep it colorful with mainly blue is the main color..because Guy usually equaly to Blue theme color.
I used CC Design Rustic Sugar Clove's cake and Doodlebug paper pad to make this card.
I colored the image with Distress markers and Zig brush.

I hope you like what i share today..
let me know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates