Wednesday 18 May 2016

# friend card # Marianne design

Oh Happy day!

Morning Morning!!!

It is another brand new day and we are in the mid of week so those who feeling low and tired, hang on!! ^_^

Today i have a slightly different card , no image to color instead i playing with this adorable marianne dies called Eline's deer. I bought it from Buddly crafts. This shop is amazing, they ship items very fast at a very affordable price. I really love this shop and i just placed my second order with them :P. 
I am getting more marianne animal shape dies. It is really fun to play with. Try it! 

Here is the close up of the deers. 
For the background, i played with distress inkpads and MFT herringbone stencils 

Here is the color i used from left to right :
Ripe persimmon, Dried Marigold, Spiced marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted citron and Evergreen Bough. 
For the tall grass, i used Magnolia dies and colored it with Twisted citron and bundle sage. 

Here is my second card, i made it similar but the deer slightly darker in color.
I used Mama Elephant for The sentiment "Oh Happy Day" and the clouds. 

Here is the close up of the card. My husband love the darker deers than the light one. 
I prefer the light one :P.

Here is the inside card. I prefer to keep it very simple. 

Hope you like my today's card :)

Entering this card for the following challenges :
Critter and creature : Anything goes


Thank You

Hugs
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates