Friday 15 April 2016

# birthday card # Penny Black

Penny Black : Surprise Birthday


Good Evening!! 

It is Friday! TGIF everyone...
I am still sick due to cough and headache but i feel bored keep sleeping on the bed. Besides i could not sleep with those nasty cough, so i decided to make a bright card and have fun while making it. 
I am not expert at making fantastic watercolor background, but i keen to learn ^_^. 

For my Today's card i am featuring One of my most favourite Penny Black stamp Buddy and Duck .
For the dog i colored it with water soluble crayons Caran d'ache neo color II, as for the background i used Gansai Tambi. I really love how vibrant it is :)  
For the background, the stars was not perfectly laid because i thought it was dried when i layered the second mask :P.  For the big stars, i used CC design mask, for the small stars, i used Simon says stamp mask.
The mini polaroid frame from Mama elephant.

And here is the inside card.
I stamped another dog image which come in the same stamp set and colored it with Gansai Tambi and Neo color II. 


I hope you like it! 

Entering this card for the following challenges :
7kids challenge blog : anything goes 
Make My Monday Challenge : Pets


3 comments:

  1. Your coloring is fantastic! That sweet puppy with the bright red balloon, wonderful! And even the inside, so special! Love your stamp, love love, love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic and that background is so amazing!! WOW!!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and cute! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates