Wednesday 6 January 2016

# birthday card # CC

CC Design : Happy Birthday

Morning!!! Happy New year!

Have you created a list of resolutions this year ?
I have made few craft resolutions and i have a monthly target to help with my final goals.

So here is the thing goes. One of my craft resolutions this year is make at least 50 cards and use old stamps.
To achieve this i created a monthly target and here is my target for this month :

To make cards with Whismy stamps and My Favourite Things stamps.
And here are the cards i have to make with both brands
2 anniversary cards
2 wedding cards
5 Birthday cards
1 Baby cards
2 Friendship cards
2 Thank You cards
3 Valentine cards
3 no sentiments cards.

By this far i have made 4 birthday cards and will be sharing with you for the next few days.
But for today card rather special because my friend was asking me to create a boy birthday card with basketball theme. 

So here i created a basketball pattern used cuttlebug embossing folder. I got this idea from Pinterest. Printed few items related to the basketball for the additional decoration. Since i don't have images which suitable to theme from whimsy and mft so i decided to coloured an image from CC design roberto rascal.


I hope you like my very first card of the year ^_^


See you again tomorrow, you will sure like my tomorrow card ^_^

Hugs
Yenni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates