Friday 1 August 2014

# cards # CC

To the perfect pair...have a happily ever after wedding

 
Hello Hello....
Glad to share that i have managed to use my unused rubber stamps. Oh boy, i couldnt remember when i bought this LOTV stamps. to me it is a small achievement when i could use my unused rubber stamps..Simply to say i have toooo many stamps. i have been destashing alot too at one of the local facebook group page. The sales is not bad but still i have lots of things to sell. May added more..i see if i have anything to sell away. Mostly wooden stamps from various company that i sell and hero arts clear stamps old series.
 
Back to card, simple colouring for this image. I am still not so in the mood for colouring actually but still love how the overall design turn out ^_^
 
 
 
Would love to enter this card for
7 kids college fund challenge- anything goes with a twist (gets wordy)
simon says stamps-  anything goes
 
 
 
 
So thank you for visiting my blog. be back to more card soon ^_^
 
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates