Friday 8 August 2014

# cards # Greeting Farm

CAS card Enjoy your retirement

 
Hello..welcome back to my blog.
 
Yeah retirement is such a nice words ^_^ How i wish retired early. ^_^. By the way, i still havent done my stretch your stamp 2 day 3 and 4. Been busy lately and today i plan to tidy up my craft room.
 
So for today card, thought i would add some office related section in my facebook page (Paper love handmade cards). So i started with Enjoy your retirement. Get a comment from my hubby about this card. Why the girl brown colour hair why not grey colour ? he commented because retire means old fellow..lol. so i said....young people cant retire me...win lotery and can retire :P. But i do take his comment into consideration.
 
 

And here is the inside card. Love the flowers. It is die cut from MFT.
 
 
Hope you like my card today and leave me a comment if you like my card or just to let me know that you have been here :) Love to read your lovely comments. Thank you for stopping by.
 
Yenni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates