Wednesday 29 May 2013

# CC # echo park

If friends were flowers, i'd pick you :)


Hello! Wednesday again so means another card to share for All that scrap challenge. ATS still have anything goes challeneg going on.  You can find the link here : http://atsblog.typepad.com/wednesdayschallenge/
Just ensure that you use CC Design stamp for your project.
So today i have a springy card to share. Today i am using this month release : Swiss Pixie Birgitta May Day,  isnt she soo sweet ? I coloured her with distress markers. Just a simple colouring :)

Pretty papers are from echo park. Flowers from WOC and my friend vera. Golden twine from my sweet friend Vera :) Thank you vera.
 
So be sure join me in ATS Challenge :)
 
Hope to see you again soon.
 
hugs
Yenni


3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the soft colours. Your coloring is great too! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card, such an adorable image and pretty colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates