Friday 18 January 2013

# Greeting Farm # Valentine Project

Valentine Project #5 : Happy Valentines Day

 
Hi Peeps! Welcome back to my another valentine project inspiration.
Today i bring you another Greeting farm stamp and this time i used cheeky series. Yes! this cheeky series really suitable for Valentine. She looks so flirty. :)


In this card i am using Cheeky Glamour and coloured her with copic markers.
Flowers and metal corners are from my fav shop "Wild Orchird Craft", blings from ZVA Creative. Sentiment from Amy R stamps. Created a little bin fun part with punched paper with loop design.
Heart shapes pearls are from Prima Marketing.


I would love to enter this card for
Farm Fresh Friday- Punch it

Hope you like my today card and see you again on valentine project #6.

Hugs
Yenni Natalia
 

3 comments:

  1. This is totally gorgeous!! I love the colors too, so pretty! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having
    trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!
    Also see my site > click the next website

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I would frame it and bring it out each year as a Valentine's Day decoration... it's perfect! :) Thanks for playing in the challenge with us at TGF!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates