Sunday 14 October 2012

# Alter Alphas

Second post for today ! Alter Alphas (R)

 
 Hellow Friends! How are you today?It is my second post of the day!! :) After crazy over notebook now i am crazy over Alter alphas :) . I have few alphas waiting to be altered! :) I hope i have enough time for all of those.I have got this inspiration from Maya Road DT Lia Abdullah, who are kind enough to let me scrap lift her idea on altering :). Thank you Lia!
 So today i will be sharing my very first altered alphas and i have R for Rubinah. I am going to give this for my colleague who has been very supportive by purchasing or ordering my handmade card. So since she likes anything pastel colours, I decided to take my my minds eye pattern paper to cover the entire alphas as a base.
 
I distressed the edges with versafine sephia and start to do the decoration.
I layered my wood veneer doily and start cover it with roses from WOC and my personal stash from various sizes and too make it pretty, i used ZVA creative rhinestone. Love this particular design of the rhinestone. It come in a set and pretty! looks like wings to me :).
Cut owl shapes from Cottage  Cutz 2 different colour of cardstocks and 1 pattern paper and i started to build the owl. 
 
Hope you like my projects :)
 
Hugs
Yenni Natalia 


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates