Tuesday 5 June 2012

*SMASH* that book :D

Hello Crafty minds...looks like it is a SMASH book fever everywhere. So this time i have a book dedicated to my venture with all my rubber stamps during card making be it i made a mistake when colouring or prefered colour of hair and embellisment. Anything will do!! :)
So to motivate myself i need to decorate pretty look for the cover and here it is. Only alot of embellisment on the frame as for the rest of the area i keep it simple.
Flowers : Wild Orchird Craft, Butterflies : Studio Calico, Wording : October Afternoon, Frame : Scrapbook shop in Surabaya, Indonesia

So here is my first page.
On the left i was mentioned about type of papers that i use. Some of the mistakes i did on the colouring.

On the right side, I listed some of the stuffs that i do normally like to use on my card such as lace, flowers,glitters, etc.


That is it from me.
Thank You
Yenni Natalia

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Yenni!
    Too cute your Smash! Congrats!
    Kisses
    Eliane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover,Yenni!
    looking forward your next smash page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi Yenni!!! Hope all is well, miss ya! Love Smash book too... but mine is very very empty, haha! You have inspired me to get started on mine, big thank you! :D And your is absolutely STUNNING! Can't wait to see more. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could a reference tool be any CUTER?!! Creative color and more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates