Sunday 9 May 2010

# Penny Black

Thinking of you is a nice thing to do ^_^

Hi All..
Hope you have a great weekend..

My today card is created use several stamps. The main image is from Penny Black-1020K, Prima Marketing-Script, Impression obsession-stripes, Sentiments-Crafty Secret.
I am pretty happy with the result! especially my experiment in stampin on transparancy and embossed it is succeed. I kept thinking that i need special transparancy if i want to do emboss (i scared it will melt). In fact i just use office transparancy and it does works!!
Oh ya..i will submitt this card for weememories challenge--hope not to late ^_^

Here is my overall look of my card:

Cardstock : American Craft-Pink and White.


The white cardstock is stamped with2 different design : Script and Stripe used bundled sage distress ink. I also  distress the edge of the white cardstock with spun sugar distress inks to soften the look.

Before i stamp the bunny image , i cut white cardstock used silhoutte machine. The design that i choose is dolly paper design. Once i finished, i stamped the image used versafine onyx black and pour clear embossing powder on it. Heat it and coloured it with creatacolour crayon. I have just found that the cardstock will absorb the rich colour from the crayon. so if you want to show very bright and bold colour i suggest not to stamp on cardstock. I distressed every edge of the white cardstock use spun sugar, bundled sage and wild honey. 


This is the fun part! my experiment. instead use staz on, i used versafine to stamp the sentiments. Before it is dry, quickly i took zing embossing powder and pour to it. Heat it with heat gun. For Your info--dont let the heat gun and transparancy to close and do it in circular motion.

That is all the simply step to create this card. Have a try!
I am heading to create another card  ^_^

Thanks For Looking,

Regards,
Scrapco..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates