Sunday 25 April 2010

# OTHERS

Quick card!! 20 minutes only..^_^


Very quick card for tonight ^_^. Feeling guilty though, this few days never create card ^_^. So i come up with very fast card. Which took me about 20 mins.


Here is the look:
What i do is, punch circle on scrap paper. Use the negative and position on the cardstock. I rub 2 different distress inks-vintage velvet and spun sugar. Once i done with the negative, i use the circle to cover all the circles.I rub old paper distress inks. Once all covered with inks, I applied versamark, poured utee and emboss it. Now, only left with stamping and deco!

Here is the Close up of the first 2 rows :
All stamps are from hampton art use versafine ink.Butterfly from martha stewart,dewdrop,flower.

Close up last 2 rows:
Buttons-spotlight,fabric-spotlight (i use scrap fabric), heart lace.

That is it ^_^. Hope you get inspired.

Regards,
Scrapco..

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates