Sunday 4 April 2010

# Hero arts

Just saying HELLO--Hero arts

Hi all,
Today i challenge my self to create a card that using only hero arts stamps.
In this card there are 2 stamps that i used: S5324 Simple Frame and the other one i dont know the code-but i will show you in the picts later on.
Well during the process making card i learnt a things which is Once i applie distress ink on the paper i could not :
1. stamp a sentiments/pictures on it with Versa mark -water mark stamp pad
2. I cant stamp using versa colour-white.
It just simply resist it..that is why on my card i use sticker instead. Actually planed to do embossing but failed.

Well this is the card look:
" Pretty dark i guess" ^_^


Close up:

I applied crackled accents on the owl images-but havent dried yet so that cant see the result.
Cloud are colour with distress ink-rusty hinge
Cherry blossom flower,owls are colour with derwent inktense pencils
Branch is from Hambly studio rubon
Other item used: Basic grey pattern paper-nook and helloween series,lace-just bought today from spotlight,october afternoon paper,pearls


Thank you for looking
Regards,
Scrapcoo....

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! What a gorgeous card! I love the way you made a cloudscape with the distress inks! And your owls are wonderful with their crackle shine! You did an amazing job coloring the blossoms. Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates