Thursday 29 April 2010

# OTHERS

Distress inks inventory tag

Hi all..
today i dont have card to share. But today i created a tag for Distress inks inventory purpose.
To help me in deciding which colour of distress inks that suitable for my future card, i come up with this idea- a tag that can be use as decoration as well as "library" ^_^
This tag has 2 sides that shows all my distress ink collections.

Here is the looks:




Items used:
EK Success puncher-flower
corrugated paper-white-i distress with forest moss and bundled sage
ribbon
pattern paper-girls paperie
chomper-scallop

Thanks for looking
Regards,
Scrapco..

1 comment:

  1. really love this "library", will much assist us in choosing the color... thanks for the idea, yen..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates