Sunday 25 April 2010

# Stampavie

Challenge myself-BLUE!-caardvarks challenge

Wow!! Today is a very meaningfull day as i really use my time to explor a new place which is FLEA MARKET!!OMG!! It is very amazing place!! but i must be carefull with my bag ^_^.they said lots of pickpocket!anyway,before i reach there i have something on my mind. I WANT SCRABBLE!! just the tiles though! of course for card making or scrapping. As the place quite big...i had missed out some of the "rows" of stalls!! after few minutes of walks, i feeling give up!! but also not as i dont believe i cant get what i want ^_^. My heart said it is here in this place! yes!! after few steps..i found it!!! the stall owner hide it in between two big basket!! i quickly tapped my husband to stop walking...wuahahahha..big smile on my face!! i quickly checked the conditions of the inside the boxes. Everything looks good!So i estimated it will cost me SGD 8. but suprisingly..it only cost me SGD 4! with the 8 missing alphabets tiles (that is okay as i wont play scrabble but use it for craft ^_^). So here is the look of the box!!

Another beautiful treasure also found.(before the scrabble!).

Once i saw it i quickly stop and checked it!! it is still in good condition...it just dirty!!!
I can wait to clean it up and alter it!!! oh my....this is only cost me SGD 6!!!Made from solid wood,can be hang!! suitable for photos my husband,me and garlic(my dog)!!! ^_^.


OPPS..to excited to shared what i found, almost forget about the challenge card :
Here is my another take for caardvarks challenge

I dont fancy blue! but i will try to overcome it ^_^.So this is the result. I stamped the stampavie stamp on to the prima marketing canvas paper and coloured it with derwent inktense (psst...it works well).
Cloud and grass i use chalks from pebble inc.
The paper that i use from Glitz.To lesser the boring look, i stamped the same image use versafine to create background. Finish with stamping, i applied distress inks-tumbled glass.
Tied strings and place rhinestone from fiskars and buttons.



Here is the close up of the main image ^_^
The sentimets are all from hero arts stamp.I stamped it alphabet by alphabet to get the right sentence ^_^ (BOY,IT'S,YOUR,DAY) except HELLO.

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Scrapco..

1 comment:

  1. Cute card!! I love the way you stamped and colored on canvas paper. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates