Friday 16 April 2010

# Penny Black

Card use alcohol ink for simon says challenge

Hi all,
Firstly,Thanks to all who left comments on my blog and also view my blog.I never thought that i will have some people who want to follow me ^_^. Thanks.
For today card, i play a little bit with my alcohol inks collection that has been ages i never touch, just keep collecting!! and i also this is my first time i use cuttlebug embossing--morrocan screen. OMG!! I love it soo much...it gives such a big effect to my card...i should purchase more ^_^.
This card is also created for the simon says challenge. This time the theme is movie! early on i dont have anything on my mind as most of my stamps are animals..so after browse internet look for cartoon image...suddenly this picture:

Yup!! horton!! i remember i have a stamp from penny black with the elephant image--my hubby choose it and keep telling me why i havent use it till now.Well...i would say just nice!!!

This is overall picture of my card and the stamp that i use:

Closer look for the embossing:

Item use:
Alcohol inks,cuttlebug embossing,distress ink,penny black and hero arts stamp,ribbon,flowers,derwent pencil colour,stickles,AC Cardstock.

Thanks For Looking
Regards,
Scrapco...

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've seen a cuter Horton elephant and I love these colors together!! Wonderful embossing on that yellow paper we well :)

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope my cards can cheer your day.
Hugs
Yenni Natalia

Follow Us @soratemplates